Saturday, October 11, 2008

a milestone among many to come

With my birthday two weeks away, I would like to announce some news. I have officially stopped biting my nails:) At the age of (soon to be) 27, I just realized that i have spent the passed 23 years with this habit....and now i DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE!!!! and my nails are long, and dark red, and i intend to keep them that way F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

HEY--look at me. I can make announcements like that now. Because I have a blog. Before, any amazing occurances in my life would just be in my head...like little chispas going off in my brain. But not anymore:) NOW I HAVE AN OUTLET! I can say WHATEVER I WANT! Like......i cleaned my bathroom today.

"I scrubbed my bathroom today and i went into the bathroom to pee--even when i didn't really have to. I just wanted to sit in a clean room!"

There i said it.

and there's nothing you can do about it either. hMMMM.

1 comment:

Take it, and Put it, and Tell me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...