not excited because of some epiphany or movie ticket discount, but excited to be moving towards the future...towards me being me...and the happiness that will ultimately bring. at this very moment, me being me consists of: friday night cravings for Fage yogurt (listen to your elder and go get some immediately), peppermint tea, and the new Coldplay album (ditto).
as a bday present to myself i decided to compile a special list. typically i am fab at focusing on questions, but for this special occasion i thought it best to impress myself with answers.
so in no particular order, i present to you...
The Things I Know For Sure.
(one for every year)
- once you start waxing whatever, you can never stop waxing whatever
- breathable fabrics are best
- laughter cures
- i am chemically addicted to fire cheetos
- when in doubt, cover it up
- i will never win a spelling b
- my friends are more fun than your friends
- everyone endures pain
- india sweats the demon out
- proper food and sleep could change the world's function
- one's jungle-book-fantasy-void can be filled by bathing elephants in a river
- biscuits are better with maple syrup
- if you bake it, they will come
- thread count and shower pressure matter
- people mostly remember how you make them feel
- it's not as bad as you think it is
- things become much easier when you stop holding on and just let go
- if you have met, but do not like, anna brame spessard mulhair kiani - you are a horrible person
- pretty is good. funny is much better
- truth and trust should be the goal
- wealth in all forms is meant to be shared
- when i write my book, my mother will first critique the cover art
- paper cuts bring out the dragon
- 5 hour energy is an afternoon of bad trips and tender moments spent in the restroom
- it is10xs the fun if there's a costume
- grandmother stories are the best stories
- dried apricots will do the job
- entitlement right next to ego is the most unattractive
- your dream for me is at times bigger than my dream for me
- fringe makes everyone fall in love
khappy berthday to me.