Friday, May 13, 2011

things i never thought i would say...

my brother is 26.
my brother is a berekely graduate.
my brother is taller than me.
my brother is better looking than me.
my brother appears to have a small nose, but it is really big in pictures.
my brother has a bigger heart than you.
my brother grows a lot of facial hair.
my brother wears shirts that fit him.
my brother doesn't take a shower every day.
my brother still touches his nose when he laughs.
my brother got all the freckles.
my brother is going to be a great father.
my brother loves me more than anyone loves me.






2 comments:

  1. and that was before the weekend happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all true. with the exception of numero 4.

    ReplyDelete

Take it, and Put it, and Tell me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...